- A 21st Century National Mall.
- Linking the WWII Memorial + the Washington Monument grounds via a bridge over 17th Street.
- A Shaded Walk and Foot-Bath for Mall Visitors.
- Arts and Industries Building: National Exposition of Innovative Technology.
- Linking the Mall together with Memorials as Bridges.
- WWI DC Memorial: Enhancements to Elevate to a National Memorial.
- Joining two Panels on the Mall: Using the 17th Street Levee as a Bridge.
- The National Mall Underground: flood control, irrigation, tour bus/visitor parking, Visitor Center.
- Keep Festivals on the Mall: A Turf-grass Solution.
- Relocate the Mall's Folk Life Festival to L'Enfant Promenade at 10th Street.
- Scale Model of the Nation's Capital for educational and planning purposes.
- The re-opening of Pennsylvania Avenue.
- White House Security: A Glass Fence.
- White House Security: Pennsylvania Avenue Gates.
- Sidewalk Art Galleries along the Pennsylvania Avenue side of the FBI Building.
- Observation Tower: the Old Post Office Building.
- Commerce Department Great Hall: Inventors and Entrepreneurs Museum.
- The John Adams Building: A proposed location for a John Adams Memorial.
- Redevelopment of the National (Reagan) Airport site as a New Town with rapid rail to Dulles Airport.
- A Rosslyn Air Terminal.
- A Hybrid bus/mobile Lounge to serve Dulles Airport.
- Riverfront Steps to a Ferry Boat Landing + Promenade to Washington Harbour.
- A Geo-thermal Energy Proposal on behalf of The Kennedy Center, The Watergate Complex, and Washington Harbour.
- The Rosslyn Waterfront: A ferry boat landing.
- Saving the Old Post Office Building.
- Saving the Downtown Urban Renewal Area.
- Saving The Third Church Christ Scientist.
- Saving The L'Enfant Plan: Siting Options for the proposed Eisenhower Memorial.
- A New Carter Barron Theater.
- Urban Design Plan for the Convention Center.
- Development of the St. Elizabeth West Campus.
- Intermodal Commuter Rail Station: 7th Street and Virginia Avenue.
- Replace the Whitehurst Freeway: A Boulevard at Grade from a Spiral Ramp off Key Bridge.
- The Creation of Maryland Avenue.
- Tysons Corner Metro Stations: Pop-up Retail.
- Visualization of proposed New Town at Fort Lincoln.
- Replacing the Whitehurst Freeway in Georgetown: The Terraced K Street Plan.
RETURN TO TOP